What is LDC ? : – LDC government job is a very good option after passing 12th standard. But if you do not know information about it, then you first know all the essential things about it, after that you apply for this job. Since, like other government jobs, there is a selection test for this job, so you have to keep some things in mind. In today’s article, we are going to give you all the information related to LDC. If you tell all the essential things for this, then friends will definitely read this article till the end.
What is LDC ?
LDC stands for Lower Division Clerk, which is called Lower Division Clerk in Hindi. LDC is a government organization under which recruitment for the post of clerk comes out. For your information here, let us know that there are a lot of jobs and posting opportunities in this area like – educational institutions, banks, ministries, police departments, air force, KVS sector and other government institutions. Under this, the candidate is given different tasks, which include the maintenance of files, file movement, section diary, computer typing, postal registration, data entry, record keeping etc.
How to get recruited for LDC post ?
First of all, application has to be made for LDC examination. But before applying, you should check that you have all the qualifications that are required for this exam.
- You can apply your application through online application or you can also do offline.
- When you apply, after that you will have to go through the process of selection test.
- This examination is taken by the Staff Selection Commission and the examination passes through three stages.
- First of all you are invited for the MCQs exam which is an online computer based exam.
- When you pass this exam, then after that you have to take a written test.
- After passing both the above exams, you are called for a computer typing test.
- If you pass all the three exams, then you get a job in LDC post.
What should be the qualification for the post of LDC?
- Candidates should have passed class 12th from any recognized board or school.
- The candidate should have knowledge of computer typing and should have a typing speed of 35 words per minute on the computer keyboard or a typing speed of 30 words per minute in Hindi.
- The age of the candidate should be between 18 to 27 years.
- Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes have been given age relaxation of 5 years.
- Those candidates who fall under the OBC category are exempted from the age limit of 3 years.
- Physically handicapped is given a 10-year exemption.
- Those candidates who are physically handicapped and fall in OBC category are given a relaxation of 13 years.
- Those candidates who fall under the category of Physical Handicap, SC and ST have been given 15 years relaxation in the age limit.
Those candidates who want to hold LDC post will have to take a written examination. Within this written examination, they will have to write essays and applications in Hindi, English.
It is also mandatory to give a typing test to the candidate. All those candidates who qualify the written examination are invited for the typing test.
This exam is of 60 minutes for all classes, but for the visually handicapped people, this entrance exam is 80 minutes.
LDC Exam Pattern
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) for the post of LDC takes selection test every year which is 3 types of examination, computer based, written and typing. Only those candidates who pass these exams get the rank of Lower Division Clerk. Below we are explaining the complete pattern of these three exams, which is like this-
Computer Based Examination – Tier 1
In this phase MCQs questions are asked which can be done in any of the languages of Hindi English. It is an online computer exam which is 75 minutes in duration. Please know that there are 4 parts in this exam 1.Quantitative Aptitude, 2.General Intelligence and Reasoning 3.English Language and Comprehensive, 4.General Knowledge. Each part of this exam consists of 25 questions. If you give any wrong answer, 0.25 marks are deducted for that.
LDC Written Examination – Tier 2
Under the written examination, candidates are asked questions based on four subjects namely General Intelligence, English Language, Numerical Ability and General Awareness. For information, tell that this written examination is of 200 marks in which 50-50 questions are asked in every subject. The maximum marks in each subject is also 50-50.
LDC Typing Test
All those candidates who clear the written examination are then called for the typing test. In this typing test, it is mandatory for the candidates to have Hindi typing 30 WPM (WPM). Also know that it is necessary to have a speed of 35 wpm (WPM) for English typing.
All those candidates who successfully pass the selection process are given basic salary ranging from Rs 9,200 to Rs 20,200 per month and will also get a grade pay of 1900. Apart from this, they are also given other allowances such as Dearness Allowance (DA), House Rent Allowance (HRA) and Transport Allowance (TA) etc. In this way, the total average salary will be Rs 21,000 per month.
You May Also Like,
- What is a CAT ? How to do preparation for CAT exam?
- Success Story Of IAS Topper Pratishtha
- Highly Paid job in ohio